Like us on Facebook

Like us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook

September 21, 2015

Yaaayy!!! First Show is behind us!

Hello Everyone! It's La Guerita :)

Thank you so much for joining us today & listening to our first show. We truly hope you enjoyed the introduction episode as much as we did. We had such a blast!

For me personally, it was the first time ever to be live on air, and the very first time working at a radio station. My heart was pumping, my blood pressure went up (just a little bit ;) ). I felt so much excitement and adrenaline at the same time. Time went by super fast, which is a good indication I suppose. They say time flies when you are having a great time! 

Next show will be on Monday Sep. 28th at 10 a.m. (PT). 
I just simply can't wait. I am that excited!!! :)

Have an input into our show, and please let us know (in the comment box below this post) music from which Latin country you would like to hear on the show next week! We will go by your votes!


Also, our very first promo is here!!! Just click and listen :).

Lotzz of love,
La Guerita




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment & communicate with us! :)