Like us on Facebook

Like us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook

September 19, 2015

A Ritmo Latino! (With Latin Rythm!)





===Chuy Has A Secret To Share With You!===

Hello Everyone!!...
I am Chuy! and I want to tell you guys a little secreto. Ready? ok, so I love to eat Hot Cheetos with Nacho Cheese! Oh-My-Gawd! they are bomb! if you haven't tried them, then you are missing out mis amigos!
A little bit about myself... I am not only Mexican but i am also from Guadalajara, Jalisco which is another level of coolness added!! #OverLevel9000 #SayWhat!  HAHAHA!!

I like chips, Pizza (Who doesn't right??), Tacos, Sushi (Lion King Roll my fav), and making you laugh! Tune in this Sunday and i will tell you more about me...Just Kidding!
so I am a nice, handsome young man with a love for music of all kinds and flavors. Latin music is special to me because its my roots, my soul and heart. As a Latino, I feel that the Latino culture has so much to offer and music represents what being a Latino means. Latin Music represents our feelings, our culture and our distinctive roots. I am very proud of my heritage and roots i come from. I want to know where you guys come from? love Latin music? if so, why? drop a comment below and tell me and La Guerita about yourself, we would love to know you as well...Chales!!

**ALSO**
Recommend us to all your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers and everyone else im missing!
also don't forget to share and use the hashtag #latinSoundzz
The countdown to the first show of LatinSoundzz is only two days away! i can't believe its almost here. Your show hosts, "La Guerita" and "Chuy" will be dropping the Latin Soundzz live this Sunday and every Sundayzz @10am (Pacific Time) Live from the beautiful city of San Francisco, CA ...where can you listen to us? well you can listen on http://ksfsmedia.net/radio/ also call and tell us why you love Latin Music at (415) 338-1532

Con Sabor Latino to you,

Chuy! 
#LikeABawse #Chuy #LatinSaoundzz #LatinMusic

credit: http://latinopm.com/arts-culture/vibe/xico-brings-in-l-a-latino-art-309




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment & communicate with us! :)