Like us on Facebook

Like us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook

September 18, 2015

First Episode of the Show & Host Info

Hola Amigos !!!

This Sunday, Sep. 20th, we will host our first episode of Latin Soundzz.

*** FREE ONLINE STREAMING AT ksfsmedia.net/radio ***

You may be wondering why tune in; why listen to some latin music show on a Sunday morning?

Well, here is why:
- our show promotes diversity
- you will have the opportunity to get to know latin music well
- we will not only play music, but also take you through the history of different latin music genres
- we will have some fun & unknown facts to share with you about each country discussed
- the show will be fun & educational at the same time, so why not listen... ;)


This upcoming Sunday we will introduce ourselves to you a little bit, so you will get to know who we are, and (my favorite part) we each chose a few songs we will play for you to give you a little taste of the kind of music you will be able to enjoy every Sunday.

My playlist for the introductory show consists of songs that had a big impact on my connection to latin music. I learned about them through different sources, and each one of them have a unique place in my heart.

Oh, one more thing before I go,
If you wish to connect my voice with a picture and see how I look like (I know people who like to be able to connect a face with the voice on radio), you are more than welcome to visit my Instagram page @kasiiiiiiiiia.   

Lotzz of love,
La Guerita



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment & communicate with us! :)